Friends of South Hadley Dog Park, Inc.
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
South Hadley Library Trustees Meeting Room
Present: Tracie Bannon, Bruce Bartlett, Bob Berwick, Jon Camp, Jen Cullen, Laurie Eldridge, Robin Graves, Kathleen Harwood, Sue Kelsey, Brenda Mathieu, and Janet Shea.
• Meeting Minutes from October 24th and December 11, 2018 were presented:
Motion to approve – Brenda Mathieu
Seconded – Sue Kelsey
• Treasurer’s Report presented by Janet Shea. No change from December 11, 2018 report.
• Web Site Discussion: Jen Cullen introduced Lindsay Bromage, owner of Barking Mutt Media, who made a presentation to the committee. After the presentation and numerous questions, it was decided that a subcommittee consisting of Jen Cullen, Robin Graves and Kathleen Harwood will be formed and responsible for all communication with Lindsay and will make all decisions pertaining to the development of the website.
Vote to hire Barking Butt Media
Motion made – Brenda Mathieu
Seconded – Janet Shea
Action Required: Members are asked to email pictures of their dogs to Jen Cullen at email@example.com.
• Bob Berwick presented the draft donation letter to be sent to all registered dog owners in South Hadley once the website is operational.
One minor correction in paragraph four.
Motion to approve – Sue Kelsey
Seconded – Robin Graves
• Fundraising was discussed at length and the following decision was made establishing sponsorship/donation levels:
Platinum – $10,000
Gold – $5,000
Silver – $3,000
Bronze – $1,000
The next meeting of the Friends is scheduled for Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. in the South Hadley public library.
Brenda L. Mathieu